Popular Posts

Saturday, July 9, 2011

THE LORD OF THE RINGS TRILOGY

Watching Lord Of The Rings was an enormous task ,I watched all the three parts when i was a bit young as in when i was in the 7th grade,much of it went right above my head and now after about 6 to 7 yrrs I decide to revisit the 'Epic Adventure' and make sure watching it was worth of my 11 hrs!!!!!!!
Now to begin with i had to plan out my day accordingly as it wasn't a child s task making around 11 hrs of your day to just watch a movie (have done that before but that was for about7 hrs to watch 3 of the Harry Potter Series so that i was ready to watch the concluding part in the theater) ,now keeping the 'brackets' aside. But if i just gave it a thought i spent around around 12 hrs downloading the movie(I LOVE PIRACY) ,so summing it up it with watching it adds up to a day.
Now the question that i want to ask was it worth it which I may come to at the end of my Blog.I started of with the first half and looking at the play time of 3 hrs and 27 mins made my determination fade to watch the three part but i did not give up .the first part Fellowship Of The Ring starts off with the introduction of the character and the journey of Frodo and his accomplice Sam to destroy the ring but what they have not realized that its a journey they have never thought of. Accompanied by the the wizard Gandarf THE GREY, BOROMIR ,GREENLEAF, ARAGON and two of FRODO's HOBBIT friends who form a fellowship to destroy the ring.Through the mountain,snow ,darkness the quest of the fellowship is to destroy the ring.
TEH one thing that loved about the movie was that it kept engrossed in it though all the movies were quiet long it did not wnat me to to leave and keep me unknown for what was supposed to happen next.Hats of to the director Peter Jackson who brought alive J.R.R Tolkien in such a way the it no marks that shattere the epic saga.Every part of the Movie makes you a much bigger fan of it,every character u will want to relive a movie that can be seen for decades and will never loose it spark.
The characters potrayed were so reich in life be it from the evil forces of Sauron to the Mighty warriors.But the one character that made me fall in love with it was the Gollum,potrayed as it was supposed to be evil but u wou;d loose ur every tear to have pity on him.The most magnificent and great aadventure ever made.I couldnt write more about the movie in detail cus then that would be like writing a book.
AN ADVENTURE TO RELIVE-THE LORD OF THE RINGS........

No comments:

Post a Comment